Asim Akhtar, founder of Kyoku For Men was born into the world of skin care and beauty. His family has been involved in the beauty industry for nearly half a century and having spent so much of his childhood in a laboratory, it's no surprise that Asim developed his first beauty brand at the tender age of 13.
A tube strike, a journey on a packed bus with tropical like temperatures, dusted with a serving of fine rain, my journey into the office wasn't one of comfort. After said experience, I'm feeling fit for nothing but a shower. Feeling like this for 9 hours, Nah!
Established 5 years ago, Blink, the pioneer of walk-in eyebrow bars now have 11 stores in the UK, 8 of which are in London. Blink specialise in the art of threading. Threading is an ancient Indian skill which simply uses thread to remove unwanted hair-it is the most natural and effective way to take care of brows and the ubiquitous mono-brow.
KY Jelly may already feature in your bathroom cabinet, or maybe in your bedside drawer. Whatever you may have used this lubricant for in the past isn't relevant, I'm going to talk you through how this widely used sexual lubricant can help to combat spots and help moisturise dry skin.
The modern man is one who places his appearance high on his agenda and likes to conform to the youthful veneer our tabloid society represents. Grooming can be a mine-field at times, and if you really don't know where to start, unavoidable mistakes will cause unnecessary expense and lead you on a mis-adventure. There is an abundance of products on the market claiming so be the answer to all your prayers, claiming to deliver the results you desire and professing to solve all your grooming nightmares. Do they really work? Well here at Henry's Opinion, we invest huge amounts of time and effort trying & testing male grooming products, breaking through agressive marketing campaigns and alluring aesthetics to see which goods really do what is says on the tin. If you're new to the grooming scene or indeed, struggling to get to grips with the protocol, enlisting the help of a grooming consultant or a grooming therapist can be priceless.
With uber grooming in for men like a raging craze, I think its here to stay, forever! The gap between gender divide is narrowing day by day and I'm a great fan! However, being a man is about being masculine but, we should still have access to the products and tools to groom ourselves to perfection, whether they be male or female orientated. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not recruiting for the "Pretty Boy Army." But I think its imperative to take good care of yourself. My view is, if it works for you use it!
When it comes to keeping bravo oscar, (BO) at bay, I have traditionally utilised the convienience of an aerosol. Not only convenient, aerosols perform terribly well and provide almost 95% under arm coverage. The remaining 5% is the obstruction of under arm hair which prevents...